Customer Success Manager
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Concord, MA
Our nation relies on nonprofits to solve our most pressing social issues. Join us as we equip the foot soldiers in this work – the CEOs and volunteer board members – as they build a better future. BoardOnTrack is a high growth SaaS start-up providing expertise, training, web-based tools and a membership community to non-profit boards nationwide.
We are scaling up our customer success team. If you have strong technical, analytical and people skills, aren’t afraid of hard work and want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing software company, are extremely entrepreneurial, motivated by being part of a dynamic and very hard working team, then we want to hear from you.
- Serve as the initial point of contact when a customer has a question or concern, and work proactively as a “concierge” helping them get what they need quickly.
Provide Technical Support
- Manage help desk communication with customers, ensuring timely and professional responses to technical support inquiries.
- Be the “first responder” problem solver when issues are reported, and communicate proactively with supervisor to troubleshoot.
- Maintain library of high quality, engaging resources materials: video tutorials, quick start guides, FAQ pages, etc. Be creative about helping our customers self-serve to get the answers they need.
- Share customer feedback with supervisor and help provide the voice of the customer, offering insights and feedback to the rest of the team in their never-ending quest to delight our amazing customers
- Show great initiative and creativity to support our customers, keep them happy and engaged, and ensure a strong retention rate
- Take customers through our structured 90-day onboarding process
- Ensure all customers meet the onboarding success criteria
- Help the team continually improve the onboarding experience
- Provide data reports to governance coaches who are helping to guide the implementation of the onboarding process
Increase Customer Engagement and Success
- Work with Customer Success team to maintain high levels of customer engagement and strive to help customers reach increasing levels of success.
Experience and Skills
- 5 years of experience in customer-facing, account management, environments
- Extremely tech savvy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, a good listener, ability to understand customer needs
- Action-oriented, persistent, focused on results and analytical with strong project management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Proven ability to work in a high-energy, fast past tech start-up environment.
- Energetic, hard-working, and enthusiastic team player.
- A love of fast iteration, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity a must.
To Apply Please Submit a Cover Letter and Resume.
The cover letter is your chance to stand out from the pack.